Howse of York

Monday, April 17, 2006

Update of KC's World

I had posted a while back but with a touch of a button it all disappeared by accident. Not much in my world. My mom went to the doctor today. Heart is no change but believes her toubles lie within the lung areas. Sigh. I worry. My sis and the kids survived the tornados in Kentucky last week. Gale (mother to the ex) wants the girls for the whole summer, so Rusty is to go to court this week to decide that. The custody is between Rusty and the ex. I wish she'd butt out. Anyway... Easter at Kenny's grandmothers. A nice calm Sunday for a change. Crawfish boil on Sat. That was good. Met some new interesting people. Got seriously sunburnt at Erin's meet on Saturday. I think like 1st degree ++ It is red and swelled today at work. :( My own fault though. That's all folks. Hey neat. I think it saved the post I thought it deleted. So I'll add it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home