Howse of York

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Knitting away....

The chili cookoff this past weekend was fun. I wasn't to fond of the Kangaroo Stew. It was too sweet for me. Everything else was good. This is the first year I've had to mess with taxes so I'm gonna try and take care of that today. Otherwise I knit. I am working on the Dr. Who scarves now. It is an undertaking and I don't know that it'l ever get finished. They are very large. Thor bit me on Sunday. So I relinquish my claim on him. We are no longer friends. I don't believe in getting bit. It is most uncool. Anyway. I have to go do chores today. My family are supposed to be coming down the weekend of the 17th for the mardi gras parades. They have never been in the 6 years I have lived here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home