A post lost but now found and posted
A week has passed. I met my new brother. Hardy Har. Place foul language or comments here. Moving on. My dog is going to die. Why? Because I am going to kill him. When B is out and I try to sleep, he barks at every little noise. If B is here. He sleeps and makes no noise all night. I tried keeping him in my room last night. Must not have worked because I woke at 3 AM and he was no longer in my room. I must have sleep walked to the door to let him out. Because B got home at 430ish to much barking I may add. I am a light sleeper. 3 12 hour shifts in a row is a big deal. I am lacking in sleep and it simply can not continue. The dog needs silenced. One way or another.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home