A busy season.
So we moved as you know. I finally have internet courtesy of Dougie Fresh. Thanks, so much. Everyone has chipped in and I totally appreciate it. Sorry for the wounded ones that occurred along the way. And there were many of you as well. All the big projects are done except for the completion of the wallpaper removal. And thats only a big project because it involves some labor on my part.
I smushed my hand at work and thought I broke it. It wasn't though and I did get off work early that day. Its almost back to normal now. Still a little tender to touch.
Thor is enjoying the yard he romping and playing and having a good time. The neighbor doesn't enjoy his barking, but to be fair I did warn him prior to the move. I calculated my finances and am only in debt for the house. Meaning I can afford to eat. Which I do like to do. So things are well currently.
The new year has went well so far. I hope that things are good for everyone else too.
I smushed my hand at work and thought I broke it. It wasn't though and I did get off work early that day. Its almost back to normal now. Still a little tender to touch.
Thor is enjoying the yard he romping and playing and having a good time. The neighbor doesn't enjoy his barking, but to be fair I did warn him prior to the move. I calculated my finances and am only in debt for the house. Meaning I can afford to eat. Which I do like to do. So things are well currently.
The new year has went well so far. I hope that things are good for everyone else too.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home