I was attacked by this monster. It tried to eat me. This is it after I prevailed and killed the vile beastie. What is it? I don't know. But it is dead. Hopefully it will stay in the septic system where it's vile beastly body belongs. Click for a more detailed viewing.
Honey, I love you. That is a spider and was probably more afraid of you. As you can tell and you have so noted, it's dead. GOOD JOB.-----seriously though... that thing looked rather large and to see those eyes look that big even in a BIG closeup...they are huge....I guess you're not taking it's family along when you move huh? Love you, Rus
2 Comments:
At December 04, 2006 7:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
Honey, I love you. That is a spider and was probably more afraid of you. As you can tell and you have so noted, it's dead. GOOD JOB.-----seriously though... that thing looked rather large and to see those eyes look that big even in a BIG closeup...they are huge....I guess you're not taking it's family along when you move huh?
Love you, Rus
At December 05, 2006 10:00 AM,
KC said…
I suppose I could have been more specific. I was aware that it was a spider. I was refering to what kind it was.
Post a Comment
<< Home