Moving...Someday...Maybe
I drove around Monday after work looking for houses to rent. There are none. I didn't see a single "For Rent" sign anywhere. B doesn't want to move to that house across the road because it is cramped feeling. It is quite smaller than the one we are in currently. However, I don't want to stay where we are. The landlord said he was gonna be back at the end of the week to pull down the carport. That was 3 weeks ago. I am tired of waiting. My dad says the squeeky wheel gets the grease and Kenny says to call. But I don't think I need to. He's seen the house. He said he would do this and then didn't. I just want to move and not worry with it. It's run down anyway. The other house is smaller but nicer and has central air. We can always move again after B graduates and gets a job to somewhere better. Back to my point. The house across the road is the only one I have seen available and I asked the lady today if it had been rented yet and she said no. So currently it is our only option. I suggested to Brian that we have a "moving party" We should get a keg and say you get a beer for each item moved. It's just across the road. I started watching Firefly yesterday. I want to be caught up for the movie Friday night. Kenny's so excited. It's really cute. Anyway...




2 Comments:
At September 29, 2005 6:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
Let me call a friend of mine. He currently renting out his 2nd house but the tennents may be out of there by october.
At September 30, 2005 12:00 AM,
KC said…
Cool, let us know.
Post a Comment
<< Home