Howse of York

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Blah from the land of work

No news isn't good news or bad news it just isn't news. And there won't be news at least until Monday now. :( I am thinking of traveling northwards to visit on my off weekend next weekend. Perhaps Kenny shall accompany me. I haven't seen my family since early August. So it would be good to visit. I am orientating a girl at work. I feel highly unqualified for the job. I have only been a nurse for a year. But I am the only employee on this rotation so I am the only choice. I feel like she's getting gipped. I have never been a good teacher and she gets stuck with me. I am doing my best though. I am scheduled to start days on October 31st, which is Halloween and a Monday. I don't know that I want to swap now. But I think it is too late to change my mind. Anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home