Renovations necessary
They fixed the roof today and started on the smushed carport. The trees were gone yesterday. He fixed the hole in the ceiling in the living room with makshift patches of floor linoleum and plywood. My room still has holes in the ceiling. From what I understand he isn't gonna fix that for a while. He has to fix the strut in the roof first or something. So I'm afraid to move my stuff back into the room. In terms of renovations we are doing a total job. As in moving to a new place. So I guess that B and I shall shop for a house this weekend. After we fix his truck. As for gas. My boss posted a note saying that they were looking into a gas station for the healthcare workers and we should find out tomorrow. So at least I will be able to get to work. We have power and need to clean out the fridge. And I need to find a place to sleep. Which just means cleaning off the futon. I guess it was good that I had two beds. I am so exhausted though. I haven't had a decent sleep since Saturday. Wish me luck on staying awake at work tonight.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home