Busy like a bee
It has been incredibly busy. 24 days to go. I think everything is set up. I will need to start verifying with everyone about plans. The only glitch is the alcohol. We can not sell alcohol. But the exploreum is requesting a liquor liability certificate. Those are generally for businesses with liquor licenses. We could get host coverage but that would not cover the bartender, only Kenny and me. One guy I spoke with said he could do host with liquor for a mere $908. So I don't know where that will end up.
Starting yard work. Kenny dug up the circle this past weekend and put down sod on Monday. Hopefully it will green up and be pretty. Right now it looks like a mine field. Thank you B for the use of your truck.
Had a slow leak in my tire. It was a screw. I feared for my pocketbook. I can only imagine how much a tire for my car would cost.
Starting yard work. Kenny dug up the circle this past weekend and put down sod on Monday. Hopefully it will green up and be pretty. Right now it looks like a mine field. Thank you B for the use of your truck.
Had a slow leak in my tire. It was a screw. I feared for my pocketbook. I can only imagine how much a tire for my car would cost.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home