I Am Not Well
So I am sick again. I was well, no coughing or other funkiness, but mom was sick and being in a hotel room for 5 days was not good for me. San Diego was fun. It wasn't as pretty as I had thought it would be. I had thought that dad's camera was on the superduper high quality level but it wasn't. I will post pictures, but they won't be as good as I would have hoped. There was lots of neat architecture and some big boats. Lots of weeds. They had a Hot Topic so I got a new purse. I wish I had had more time. I wanted to go to the zoo, and the maritime museum. If Kenny had went we would've had to have gone to legoland. I only saw the pacific at night, so that wasn't so great. Not that I would've gotten in anyway. The water is cold and I didn't take a bathing suit. Anyway...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home