Howse of York

Friday, July 31, 2009

Catch up on my world.

Haven't had anything too exciting going on. We've been busy with the puppy. I went with Mom in June to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. It was nice, and depressing. I will never be able to afford anything like the homes there. And they all had yachts, big ones.





They had a pirate alley with a pirate bar and a pirate store that sold clothes, shower curtains, toilet paper, etc.


This is the hotel we stayed at, Bahia Mar.



I love these trees. Banyan Trees.



Other than that, I ordered a 2010 Chevy Camaro. It should be here in October.



I applied for a new job. We should interview next week and then find out who got it. It would be a Monday-Friday 7-3:30. I would have an office, my own phone. My own computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home